THE MAD MAN SUCCESS PRINCIPLE #1



 Image result for shy images

NEVER SHY
                                                 A mad man is never shy
You cannot afford to be shy about whatever it is that you are involved with. Go all in and face or talk with whoever it is you need to talk with to get your business out there. Every day, I meet people whose second name is supposed to be ‘shyness’. A person who is shy is never at his or her optimal or maximal performance. Being shy is a sign that you lack confidence in yourself and you still have an atom of inferiority complex to deal with. Living with inferiority complex is a pretty bad thing. Some make the mistake to think that when I make my millions I will be confident, that’s a cyclopean lie. Such people when they eventually make money if they ever do, they convert their inferiority complex to superiority complex combined with pride. That is what happens when you tie your confidence to external things. Confidence is an internal job not external. Therefore your source of confidence should come from your inside not from your environment; or else when you lose that car, house, job or whatever it is that is boosting your confidence, or when you even meet someone who has a better job, house, car or something bigger and better than your ego booster, suddenly your shoulder drops, and you go back into your shell again, you begin to feel inferior or start to pretend or tell a lie just to make you feel good or prove to yourself or others around that the other person is not better than you.
Every human should work on their confidence before money comes or else they will live a pretentious life and that is why most rich people are proud. Pride is just a converted inferiority complex.
Now let’s come back to what I was saying, a mad man is never shy. Please don’t be shy, the other guy will not eat you up, the lady will not kill you, walk up to him or her and say hi. That is the ice breaker. A man who wants to take over the world must never be shy. You must have your shyness dealt with except you are comfortable with “sitting at the back seat of life. I AM JAZZOMONEY, this site is my market where I trade my knowledge, my personal website is my home, visit my personal website at GAWPROJECT. to know me better.





THE MAD MAN SUCCESS PRINCIPLE #1 THE MAD MAN SUCCESS PRINCIPLE #1 Reviewed by JAAZIAH PETERS on Thursday, August 24, 2017 Rating: 5

2 comments:

What do you think about this post, let me know

"FROM POORVERTY TO RICHES" NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON FOR JUST $0.99

Powered by Blogger.